25th Anniversary Ticket
- What is different about the new 25th Anniversary Cash Explosion ticket? The new 25th Anniversary Cash Explosion instant ticket is different in several ways:
(1) It is noticeably bigger than past Cash Explosion tickets.
(2) There is no longer a bonus box; however, the ticket now has nine (9) amounts to reveal in the play area as opposed to six (6) on previous tickets.
(3) Players can still win instant cash prizes of $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, and $500. When the word “Entry” is revealed three (3) times the player has a chance to become a contestant on the weekly game show.
(4) When a 25th Anniversary symbol is revealed, players may enter the ticket online and only online for a chance to compete on a 25th Anniversary Super Show.
(5) The 25th Anniversary Cash Explosion ticket is a limited edition which means that there is a finite number of tickets that will be sold.
- Does it cost more? No. The 25th Anniversary ticket is larger in physical size but it still only costs one dollar ($1).
- Where can I buy the 25th Anniversary Cash Explosion ticket? The new 25th Anniversary Cash Explosion ticket will be sold at all regular Ohio Lottery retailers.
- How do I enter my ticket online? Visit “cashexplosionshow.com” and click on the 2nd Chance Entry link to enter your ticket. Follow the instructions for “Submit Entry.”
- Do tickets need to be validated before entering them online? No. It is not necessary to have an Ohio Lottery retailer validate your ticket prior to entering it online.
- Can I enter more than one ticket online? Yes. Once you have registered for an Entry Account, each time you get an eligible ticket, you may log in and enter it into the drawing. There is no limit to the number of entries you can submit.
- Can I enter my ticket online with a friend/family member’s name? Once your Entry Account is established, all entries submitted from that account will be registered in the account holder’s name. Each person who wishes to enter a ticket must register individually for an Entry Account.
- Do I have to keep the ticket that is entered online in order to claim a winning prize? No. Once a ticket is entered online, that ticket number is recorded in the data base. The physical ticket may then be discarded. (Each eligible ticket may only be entered once)
- Can I enter my “ENTRY” tickets online? No. Eligible tickets revealing the word “Entry” three (3) times must still be properly filled out and mailed to the P.O. Box Address listed on the back of the ticket.
- What is the deadline to enter online for the 2nd Chance Drawing? July 9, 2012.
- What prizes can I win in the 25th Anniversary 2nd Chance Drawing? Twelve (12) lucky winners will be selected as contestants on the 25th Anniversary Super Television Show where they will have the chance to win a top prize of $250,000 or more! 1,000 additional winners will be selected to win $2,500 prizes. (These winners will not appear on the show)
- Are other Cash Explosion tickets still valid? Cash Explosion tickets, like all Ohio Lottery instant tickets do have expiration dates. Currently, Game #857 (The Anniversary Ticket), Game #813, and Game #778 (expiring on May 15, 2012) are still valid. There is currently no expiration dates for games #857 & #813.
- How will I find out if I won a prize in the 25th Anniversary 2nd Chance Drawing (online/on show or both)? All winners will be listed on the Cash Explosion website after the drawing has been conducted. The twelve (12) winners selected as contestants for the television show can also expect a phone call from the Ohio Lottery’s Game Show Bureau with all the pertinent details.
- When will the Cash Explosion 25th Anniversary Special air? Although air dates and times are subject to change, it is currently scheduled to air on Saturday August 18, 2012 at 7:30pm.
- Can I enter my ticket online if I live out of state? No. Federal laws prohibit players from entering tickets beyond state lines. Players who live out of state have to enter their 25th Anniversary tickets online from a computer that is in the State of Ohio.